FIABCI organizes Prix d’Excellence Awards annually since 1992 to recognize property projects which best embodies the excellence in all real estate disciplines. The Award illustrates the idea of providing society with the optimal solution to property needs.
The 2013 Awards is now open for registration. This is an International Level award which comprised of the following categories:
- Environmental (Rehabilitation/ Conservation) Category Project that rehabilitates an environment or to conserve existing environment, i.e. Ex mining land, polluted river, land fill, land that has been damaged severely by industrial use, marshland destroyed by deforestation or such similar damaged land
- Heritage (Restoration/ Conservation) Category Restoration or conservation old buildings that have been identified by the relevant authorities for Heritage Conservation
- Hotel Category Business type or leisure type, service apartments that are strictly operated as hotel, etc
- Industrial Category For industrial building, industrial parks, technology parks, warehouse, factory, workshop, etc
- Master Plan Category For a development concept plan that has been approved by the authority, i.e. township development and housing estate development
- Office Category For office buildings and office parks
- Public Infrastructures/ Amenities Category Project exclusively financed and developed by public fund, i.e. government building, hospitals, road, bridges, airport, stadium, etc
- Residential (High Rise) Category Apartments, condominiums (6 storey and above)
- Residential (Low Rise) Category Housing estates, housing complexes (5 storey and below)
- Resort Category Beach resorts, hill resorts etc
- Retail Category Mall, shopping centers, hypermarket, etc
- Rural (Homestead Development) Category Country homes, farm developments, etc
- Specialized Project (Purpose Built) Category For purpose built building, i.e. international school, airport.
- Sustainable Development Category For energy saving project, i.e. save energy feature, building allow more natural lighting, conserve or harvest rain water for use
All submission will be judged in 2 tiers, first by Judges and then by Oversight Panel; who are experienced professionals and experts in Real Estate Industry from all over the world.
The judging criteria are based on General description of project; Architecture and design; Development and construction; Financial and marketing; Environmental impact; and Community benefits.
Winners and Runners-up will be selected from each category, and a grand Award Ceremony will be organized in conjunction with FIABCI World Congress; to be held in Taichung, Taiwan in conjunction with the 64th FIABCI World Congress in May 2013.
The registration will be closed on 31st October 2012 and the detail information shall be forwarded to the Secretariat on or before 31st October 2012.